Things I did this week:
1. Got a new tattoo. My first one in color. The itching has commenced and it’s ridiculous! Sometimes lotion doesn’t even help. Can’t wait for this thing to be healed.
2. Got together with my friend and her adorable baby boy. We walked to a park that is just up the street from my house. I’m really glad there’s a park close by, because my boy loves to go outside!
3. Started work on a new story that could possibly be a series if I want to go that direction. I’m pretty excited about it, but I’m hoping it doesn’t turn out to be one of those things I get excited about for a week then peters out, because I think this could be epic.
4. Played with Jack in his room a lot. He’s starting to play more with action figures and his potato heads so it’s actually getting kinda fun to play with him.
5. Started about 50 new knitting projects. Ok, maybe not 5o but it feels like a lot, especially when I don’t actually get that much time to work on them.
6. Played a little Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I’ve noticed among my friends who play video games, you either love the Lego games or you don’t. I’m not a huge gamer. I have a Wii and play Mario, but I haven’t really got into other games. Except the Lego games, I love these games. Mostly because they’re easy to understand and play. I get frustrated with complicated or difficult games. So I don’t play them.
7. Yoga, but only once this week, which is far from my goal of three times a week. My excuse for Monday and Tuesday was legitimate, I had goo slathered all over my new tattoo and it felt icky when my clothes stuck to it. My excuse for Thursday? My friend came over and I don’t like working out after dinner. So next week, I’m going to try for five times.
Things I didn’t do this week:
1. Write a blog. So I hope you liked my filler list.