I was going to write a deep and moving blog today. But I’m visiting Jordan’s parents and feeling lazy. So I wrote a bit and it was terribly unfocused.
So I’m not going to write a deep and moving blog today. I’m going to write about nothing. Here’s a list of things I’m missing this weekend by going out of town for five days.
1. The last show The Endeavors will ever do. I’m actually really bummed about this. I love that band and even though I haven’t been to a show in awhile I’m sad to be missing it.
2. Going with friends to the Lights of Christmas in Stanwood.
3. A Christmas cookie making party.
4. A girly sleepover party.
5. A gift exchange with church friends. Which I wasn’t going to go to anyway, but I thought I’d put it on here anyway.
6. Another Christmas party thrown by one of my sissy’s friends.
7. Some church friends coming into town.
8. And a friend from high school coming into town.
This seemed to be a popular weekend to do stuff.