Everywhere I read about babies they say no TV until they’re two. This week has been long, weird and hard so Jack and I have watched TV everyday. Hopefully he’ll be ok for it. Since this week has been hard I don’t have anything written. Instead of just leaving no post I’ll post something random. Random facts!
1. I think the 7 button on my remote is failing.
2. I’m going to a baby shower tonight and am probably going to be overdressed, but I got a new dress and want to wear it.
3. I probably spent far too much money this week.
4. My sister started looking for houses for me and Jack a couple weeks ago and yesterday we looked at one that might be suitable for crack addict.
5. I’m knitting a lot.
6. I’m watching TV a lot. Mostly Netflix stuff on my Wii.
7. I’ve been on Facebook a lot.
8. I’m going out of town next weekend without my kiddo and words cannot express how excited I am.
9. They’re turning my favorite zombie comic into a TV Series. I just need to find someone who gets AMC so I can watch it.
10. I need to make some friends who aren’t girls. No offense to my awesome girlfriends. Also I need a date.
11. I just saw someone win $11, 500 playing Plinko on the Price is Right.