Hubby and I decided to go on an epic cross country road trip. We’ll hit up the west coast, Arizona, parts of Texas, New Orleans, Savannah, DC, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and back to Seattle. We were supposed to leave today, but last night we hit a little snag.
Hubby came down with a 103 degree fever, so we can’t leave today. If he’s feeling up to it we may leave tomorrow. I hope the trip doesn’t get cancelled altogether. Prayer for Hubby would be appreciated.
If we do still go on our road trip it will be blogged about here.